Updates BETA Launch Coming Soon!

• Notice Guest. SagesPrison is currently in BETA along with these forums. Please feel free to report any bugs if you find any. Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.

starwarsfreak219

Founder
OWNER
starwarsfreak219
starwarsfreak219
Owner
May 16, 2018
SagesPrison Files
www.sagesprison.com
Hello All!
starwarsfreak219 here bringing you all some news about our BETA launch. We are getting closer and closer to the BETA launch and I want to keep you informed about what is to be expected. Our current plan for the BETA launch is to have all this as playable right when we launch:

• Prisoner1-IceMan3 Ranks - 2 Total Ranks, 6 Total Tiers
  • 5 Prestige's
  • 2 Mines - Spawn Mine, and Iceman Mine
  • All Crates
  • Donation Ranks - Mines coming later, starting with Sage, then Elytra, then Millennium
  • MineCrates
  • Daily Rewards
  • Kits
  • Plots
  • PvP - Soon to be changed
  • Shop - possibly mid-way through the BETA
  • Website Finalized with Rules, TOS(Terms of Service), etc.
  • Server Icon Updated
  • Token Shops along with enchantments - Mostly done, new items will be added to the Token Shop mid-way through the BETA
  • Bug Fixing - Throughout the BETA there will be many bug fixes and tweaks to things
I hope you all enjoy this roadmap. As a reminder to all of you that after the BETA we will be doing a reset of all data, this is to ensure balancing. More information about the full release of the server will be coming close to the end of the BETA. I hope you all enjoy this BETA and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! ☺

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.